Psyborg Corp.

Last Friday night, I was perusing youtube when I came across Psyborg Corp's awesome remix of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".



I will admit I love Lady Gaga and her song "Bad Romance" but this remix totally blew me away. I love how one of my favorite pop songs has been turned into this killer harsh EBM/aggrotech track. This quickly led me to check out their original material.





The more I started listening to their original material, the more hooked I became on Psyborg Corp. They remind me a mixture of Amduscia, Suicide Commando, and Unter Null. With my Decoded Feedback somewhere in the damn country no thanks to the incompetency of the US postal service and I don't have much faith in seeing it arrive in my mail box (like hell it takes two fucking weeks for a simple cd to be sent from California to Minnesota), I decided to order Psyborg Corp's debut album The Mechanical Renaissance. I am so excited. I love the group's sound. I definitely recommend for people to check them out on their Myspace page.

Comments

Popular Posts