Upcoming releases

Tonight I was just thinking that it has been awhile since I posted a listing of some upcoming releases. I see that Metropolis Records and Alfa Matrix Records has some new music coming out in the coming weeks. I put the actual dates in parentheses.

May Releases
Bella Morte - Undertow [digital only] (17)
Manifestations of Baba Bazooba - Vienna Woods (24)
Mesh - An Alternative Solution (24)
Clan of Xymox - Darkest Hour (24)
Army of the Universe - Mother Ignorance (24)

June Releases
Imperative Reaction - Surface (12)
Junor Reactor - Inside the Reactor (12)
Dismantled - The War Inside Me (14)
Bella Morte - Before the Flood (14)
Bunnydrums - Holy Moly (28)
Siva Six - The Twin Moons (17)
Krystal System - Nuclear (17)
V/A - Alfa Matrix re:covered Vol. 2 - A Tribute to Depeche Mode

August Releases
God Module - Rituals (09)
Acessory - Underbeat (09)
Dance or Die - Nostradamnation (09)
Left Spine Down - Caution (23)
Bunnydrums - PKD (23)

I'll be brutally honest...the only album on this list that really, really, really excites me is the DM tribute album from Alfa Matrix. I definitely plan on pre-ordering it very soon since June is right around the corner. I don't have the official date yet but Erica Dunham will be putting out a new Stray album in September. Whoo-hoo! In the same month of my birthday. Excellent. Once the date is confirmed, I will make note of it here as well as on my FB page. I almost forgot that my favorite local band Pop Inc. will finally be putting out their album this fall as well. I have been waiting for them to put out an album for what seems like forever XD.

Comments

Popular Posts