Updated list of upcoming releases for August through November

It is that time again for me to update my list of upcoming releases :).

August Releases
Caustic - Deuche Ex Machina [digital only] (August 23)
Left Spine Down - Caution (August 23)
Bunnydrums - PKD (August 23)

September Releases
Apoptygma Berzerk - Black EP vol. 2 (September 13)
Download - FiXeR (September 13)
Diary of Dreams - Ego: X (September 13)
God Module - Seance (September 13)
Imperative Reaction - s/t (September 13)
UCNX - Generation Damaged (September 20)
Lords of Acid - Mighty Little Rabbit (September 27)
Melt - Emissions of Hypocrisy (September 27)
Download - Helicopter + Wookie Wall (September 27)
Tobias Lilja - Delerium Portraits (September 27)

October Releases
Shiv-r - This World Erase (October 11)
Angelspit - Hello My Name is (October 11)
Electric 6 - Heartbeats and Brainwaves (October 11)
Binary Park - The Deviated (October 11)
System Syn - All Seasons Pass (October 11)
Absolute Body Control - Wind[Re]Wind (October 11)
DarkDriveClinic - Noise in the Head (October 25)
De/Vision - Popgefahr-the Mix (October 25)
Straftanz - Mainstream Sellout Overground (October 25)

November Releases
Aesthetic Perfection - All Beauty Destroyed (November 8)
Absolute Body Control - Shattered Illusion (November 8)
iVardensphere - APOK (November 8)
Pop Will Eat Itself - New Noise Designed (November 8)
Skold - Tonight (November 22)
The Break Up - Synthesis (November 22)

I think of all the albums I have listed here on my blog that I am most excited about (at the moment) is the albums by DarkDriveClinic, The Break Up, Aesthetic Perfection, God Module, Diary of Dreams, iVardenspere, System Syn, and Imperative Reaction. I am also excited for the upcoming Javelynn and Stray albums too but I haven't heard much information about them. Will post it here as well as on my FB page.

Comments

Popular Posts