2011 releases that I bought this year

I thought I would start working on my best of list this week by listing all the 2011 releases that I bought this year. I am still waiting for my copy of the new Nightwish album. It finally was shipped out this week. I should know a couple of the albums on this list were given to me free like Krista by Thought Thieves and the latest Electropunk compilation. I have bought a few more albums that were released this year but I hated them & sold them like right away on ebay. All of the albums listed here are still in my music collection.

Arch Enemy - Khaos Legion
Awake the Machines vol.7
Azam Ali - From Night to the Edge of Day
Bella Morte - Here With Me
The Birthday Massacre - Imaginary Monsters
Blue Stone - Pandora's Box
Blutengel - Tranenherz
The Break Up - Synthesis
Cities 97 Sampler vol. 23
Covenant - Modern Ruins
Diffuzion - Winter Cities
Dismantled - The War Inside Me
Doubleplusten - Hourglass
Evanescence - self-titled
Gabriel and the Apocalypse - New World Disaster
God Module - Seance
Guano Apes - Bel Air
Haberdashery - Tonight the Angels
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows Pt. 2
Javelynn - Chimaera at Heart
Kirlian Camera - Nightglory
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Ladytron - Gravity the Seducer
Mina Harker - Bittersuiss
Natalia Kills - Perfectionist
Necro Facility - Wintermute
Nightwish - Imaginaerum
OTEP - Atavist
Qkumba Zoo - letthelightin
The Rope - self-titled
Scala & Kolacny - self-titled
Sirenia - The Enigma of Life
Solitary Experiments - The Great Illusion
Static Image - self-titled
Statik Sky - They Look to the Sky
Straftanz - Mainstream Sellout Overground
Synthetixxx - Magia De Cuatro
Thought Thieves - Krista
Twin Cities Electropunk vol.6
Within Temptation - The Unforgiving
VNV Nation - Automatic

Now the fun part  will be going through the process of elimination for my top 10 (maybe 20) best of list. I will definitely try to keep it to just ten albums. I plan on posting my list definitely before I go out of town for Christmas.

Comments

Popular Posts