7/3 Aesthetic Perfection, X-RX,BlakOpz, & Static Image at Ground Zero

All Cities Destroyed Tour

I have been meaning to mention the upcoming Aesthetic Perfection gig at Ground Zero but I kept forgetting. Well, it isn't as if it was just right around the corner ;).

This will be my third time seeing Aesthetic Perfection live, four seeing Daniel Graves (1st time was as Necessary Response as opening act for De/Vision in '07 or '08).
X-RX is one of the opening acts.

I really like their sound from what I am hearing from them online.
Ditto for BlakOpz.


And for a local band...Static Image. I think 7/3 will be a fun night, and it will be the night before Independence Day. There will be no excuses to be missing the AP show (unless you really have to work the following day at the crack of dawn...haha). 

Comments

Popular Posts