Screaming Mechanical Brains at The Triple Rock on 06.23.12

I almost forgot about posting my photos from Saturday night's show at The Triple rock until today. It was a fairly good show but to be honest, metal isn't really my cup of tea. I just want there to really see GATA and SMB. Unfortunately that Saturday was the day that my old monthly friend came to visit. I left after a couple of songs by SMB due to some physical issues I was experiencing. I did though pick up the latest album by Dead Horse Trauma. I really liked their set so I decided to check out their music. I like what I have heard. It is good music to clean my condominium to on the weekends. I will have to pick up their other cd the next time they play in town.

Screaming Mechanical Brains at The Triple Rock on 06.23.12

Comments

  1. thanks for grabbing a dht c.d. and putting some fuel in our tank...much, much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts