Albums I am currently listening to

sToa: Zal

I have always been meaning to add some sToa to my cd collection. I finally have this week. I was listening to their song "I Held the Moon" on youtube when I had the urge to buy the album that the song is on.

I absolutely love Zal. I definitely plan on acquiring more sToa albums in the near future.

Sigur Ros: Valtari

It has been a long time since I have listened to Sigur Ros. When I was at the Electric Fetus last weekend, I decided to buy their latest album Valtari. I am so glad I did get it. The album is fantastic. I can't listen to it enough t imes especially "Fjogur Piano".

This album is definitely going to be in my top ten list of best of 2012.

THYX: Way Home

This was the other cd I bought last weekend at the Fetus. I really want to say I like this album but just like the latest Mind.in.a.Box album,every song on Way Home sounds the same. Big ole yawn from me.

Republica: Republica

Every now and then I like to listen to one of my cds that I have had for eons but haven't listened to in years. Republica's self-titled album is one of them. Their self-titled album still sounds awesome as it did back in the '90s.


Frost: Melodica

One of my favorite downtempo/trip hop bands when I was really into the whole chill out music scene in the early '00s. I still love this album by Frost to this very day.

Comments

Popular Posts