CDs for sale on ebay

Looks like I won't be able to do my weekly mix of the week. Mixpod is down for maintence so instead I thought I would list the cds I have posted for auction on Ebay.

Give You the Ghost by Polica [local band]
Way Home by THYX [side project from Mind.in.a.Box's Stephen Poiss]
Before the Flood by Bella Morte
Blutzoll by Funker Vogt
Sin City by Genitorturers
Fixed by Colony 5
Alle Lust will Ewigkeit by Nachtmahr
Walking Wounded by Everything But the Girl
The Sensual World by Kate Bush

My ebay ID is eanderson74. All of my cds except for EBTG are in excellent condition. What is wrong with the EBTG cd is that it skips on the last track. It was like that  when I bought it at a garage sale. I am selling these albums because I really don't listen to them at all. That or I think some of them don't age very well like Funker Vogt's most recent album. I like to unload a bunch of cds via ebay when I buy cds. I like to keep my cd collection within a reasonable number of 200-300.  I do both domestic and international shipping. I'll let the feedback from my customers speak for my reputation as an ebay seller.

Comments

Popular Posts