My 50 all time favorite electronic albums

Just the other day I was thinking that it has been awhile since I last posted a list.  Originally I thought of posting my 100 greatest albums from the past 2 decades but then I realized I was just regurgitating my 100 greatest albums list. I then decided to my 50 favorite electronic albums. I have included a few recent releases from the last year or more because I felt they were just THAT good to be included on this list and that I think their music will hold up to the test of time.  I have included a mixbag of all forms of electronic music from rave music to industrial music. So sit right back and enjoy my latest creation ;).

50. Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash
49. iVardensphere - Bloodwater
48. Schiller - Voyage
47. Moonlight Cove - Hearts of the World
46. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack
45. The Break Up - Synthesis
44. Republica - s/t
43. Balligomingo - Beneath the Surface
42. The Prodigy - Music For the Jilted Generation
41. Ayria - Debris
40. Front Line Assembly - Tactical Neural Implant
39. The Orb - The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
38. Air - Talkie Walkie
37. Sash! - It's My Life
36. Orbital - In Sides
35. KMFDM - NIHIL
34. Paul Van Dyk - Out There and Back
33. Air - Talkie Walkie
32. Future Perfect - Escape
31. Cylab - Satellites
30. Portishead - Dummy
29. VNV Nation - Empires
28. Massive Attack - Protection
27. Parralox - State of Decay
26. Kate Havnevik - Melankton
25. Daft Punk - Homework
24. Robert Miles - Dreamland
23. Android Lust - The Dividing
22. Madonna - Ray of Light
21. Hooverphonic - Blue Power Wonder Milk
20. Invisible Limits - A Conscious State
19. Depeche Mode - Violator
18. Berlin - Lovelife
17. Sleepthief - Dawnseeker
16. The Crystal Method - Vegas
15. Hackers soundtracks (both 1 & 2)
14. William Orbit - Piece in a Modern Style
13. Bjork - Homogenic
12. Bliss - Quiet Letters
11. Buddha Bar IV
10. Erasure - The Innocents
09. BT - ESCM
08. Curve - Gift
07. Unter Null - The Failure Epiphany
06. Run Lola Run soundtrack
05. Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain
04. Leftfield - Leftism
03. Moby - Play
02. Delerium - Karma
01. Faithless - Sunday 8pm

Comments

Popular Posts