Albums I am currently listening to

Hanzel und Gretyl: Born to Be Heiled

I just got my copy of Born to Be Heiled in the mail today. I am now listening to the album for a second time. I did not think that it was possible for Hanzel und Gretyl to create another album more brutal than their previous album 2012: Zwanzig Zwolf. This album is smoking hot. The music is loud and aggressive. Gotta love the inclusion of the banjo on one of the tracks. Very original and unexpected from one of my all time favorite bands.


Inertia: Universal Blood

It's funny I used to not like Inertia except for a couple of tracks but once I had heard the first single off the new album "Alive", I had to get a copy of Universal Blood. I am glad I picked up the album while I was at the Electric Fetus yesterday. It is really good.


Nadina: In The Now

In The Now is the other cd I bought yesterday. It is really excellent.Nadina is a Lebanese born singer whom I discovered through Delerium earlier this fall. As a fan of Middle Eastern/World music, I fell in love with her music from the soundcloud clips she posted on her FB page. Nadina recently released her debut album In The Now earlier this month. I am reminded of Delerium and Conjure One (especially Conjure One) with a Middle Eastern flair. This is a really great album. Definitely recommend for fans of Conjure One and Delerium to check out.


Zynic: Fire Walk With Me

I have been listening to this album constantly since I got home from the holiday weekend on Saturday night. Very catchy synthpop.


Bat For Lashes: The Haunted Man

Picked up the new Bat for Lashes album on Sunday from the library. I think I need to listen to it a few more times. There aren't any tracks that really stands out with me right now.

Comments

Popular Posts