Top 20 best songs of 2012

Now that my laptop has been fixed, I decided to start posting my best of lists tonight before I head out of town for Christmas (and will be away from the computer again but this time by choice ;)). Tonight's list is the 20 best songs I have heard this year. Some are singles and some are not.

20. Nightmusic - Grimes
19. Morpheus - In Strict Confidence
18. Deep Waters - Grendel
17. Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
16. Chirality - The Frozen Autumn
15. Dance in the Graveyards - Delta Rae
14. Strange Behaviour - Twitch the Ripper
13. Bury You Alive - Caustic
12. Lies - Inertia
11. Unterstutzung 87 - Hanzel und Gretyl
10. Persona Non Grata - Ego Likeness
09. Breathing Underwater -Metric
08. Come Die With Me - William Control
07. Toxic - Mari Chrome
06. When Heart Forgives - Nadina
05. Not Your Kind of People - Garbage
04. Paradise - Future Perfect
03. Loneliness - CHROM
02. Chrysalis Heart - Delerium
01. Save - Moonlight Cove

Comments

Popular Posts