A few new discoveries

This morning before work, I discovered a couple of new electronic-based artists on youtube whose music grabbed my undivided attention.

The first artist is Nikonn
Nikonn's music can be described as downtempo or chill out music. If you like the lush sounds of Delerium, Conjure One, and Balligomingo, I think you will dig Nikonn's music. I know I do.


Here is the song that grabbed my attention:

Absolutely love the female vocals.

My second discovery is Mikro. Ironically MIKRO also features Nick Bitzenis of Nikonn (his solo project). MIKRO is an electropop band from Greece, just like Marsheaux, one of my current favorite electropop bands. Their music is super catchy. Definitely reminds me of Marsheaux.




Then this afternoon after work, the name Cellmod was brought to my attention on one of my favorite FB music pages I often use as my source for music news. I decided to check them out. Really liked what I have heard from the band.





So if you are looking for something new to listen to, check out those artists.

Comments

Popular Posts