New songs/videos of the week

Just discovered that Conjure One has a new music video out for "Under the Gun" featuring Leigh Nash". I already spoke my peace about the song so I will let others just watch it without having to deal with my opinions of it.


Earlier today before work, I saw the new Emilie Autumn video for "Fight Like a Girl". Great video.


A couple of days ago, I came across the video for "Heartstarter" by Jode. Can't say I am all that enamoured with the song.Hopefully they won't keep putting out such dismal songs like this track :\.


For anyone who is a Faderhead fan, here is a new videoclip from him. I have nothing to say abou it. As the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all and that is what I am going to do.


Today after work, I heard the new Aesthetic Perfection song "Antibody". I absolutely fucking love it! So damn catchy.


Comments

Popular Posts