CDs for sale

It's that time again when I post my latest list of CDs that I have up for auction on ebay. My username is eanderson74. I am pretty quick on getting my items into the mail. That is when I get the payment. If you read the descriptions for the items on ebay, they are all in great condition. I have included a song clip from the albums. Most do not have any scratches but they all do NOT skip. So here is the CDs that I am selling:

Yo-Yo Ma: Classic Yo-Yo


Celtic Woman: Songs From the Heart


Chandeen: Teenage Poetry


And One - S.T.O.P/Treibwerk


Blutengel: Nachtbringer/Tranenherz Live


Solar Fake: Frontiers


Ellie Goulding: Halcyon


Minerve: Please


Elis: Catharsis


State of the Union: Black City Lights


Access Zero: Living in Transition


Rotersand: Random is Resistance


IKON: Subversion

Comments

Popular Posts