Classic Mixtape: Valentine's Day Mix

This week in my Classic Mixtape series, I decided to write about a Valentine's Day Mix that I made. It wasn't angry and bitter nor saccheriney sweet/lovey dovey. It was a nice mix of both and it turned out pretty damn good too. IMHO it didn't come off too cheesy like a lot of V Day mixes tends to be.  Here is the track list:

Side A
01. The Cure - Lovesong
02. Sarah Mclachlan - Possession
03. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms
04. Portishead - Sour Times
05. Depeche Mode - Strangelove
06. Bjork - All is Full of Love
07. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
08. Madonna - Justify My Love
09. Radiohead - Creep
10. Curve - Already Yours

Side B
01. Voltaire - See You in Hell
02. PJ Harvey - This is Love
03. The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
04. Saint Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
05. New Order - Bizarre Love Triangel
06. Siouxsie and The Banshees - The Last Beat of My Heart
07. Erasure - Always
08. Wolfsheim - I Don't Love You Anymore
09. Dead Can Dance - Persian Love Song
10. Apoptgyma Berzerk - Until the End of the World

Here are my choice cuts that I absolutely love off this mix:








Comments

Popular Posts