My 10 current favorite albums

Tonight I thought I would share with my readers my top 10 my current favorite albums just in case you are wondering what I am digging right now ;). I should try to make this a weekly series, assuming that I don't forget or get too lazy to keep up with it ;).

10. Kirlian Camera: Black Summer Choirs


09. Faun: Von Den Elben


08. Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks


07. Loreena McKennitt: The Visit


06. Ayria: Plastic Makes Perfect


05. Noblesse Oblige: In Exile


04. Moonlight Cove: Orphans of the Storm


03. Hungry Lucy: Glo


02. Helalyn Flowers: White Me In/Black Me Out


01. Mediaeval Baebes: Undrentide


So this is my 10 favorite albums at the moment. I have been really getting into the sounds of Mediaeval Baebes again as well as the sounds of Faun. Their music is such a contrast from the synthpop and industrial music that I listen to on a daily basis. I definitely need more Mediaeval Baebes and Faun music.

Comments

Popular Posts