My current favorite songs

Here are my current jams of the moment.

Of course I have to mention (for a second time...lol) "Mata Hari" by Noblesse Oblige. What can I really say? I love this group. I really love their unique sound that they got going, and I especially love the Indian flavor on "Mata Hari". I thank Alfa Matrix for introducing me to Noblesse Oblige on their Absolute Grrrls Manifesto.


Earlier tonight, I came across the name Swarf on Facebook. So I decided to look up Swarf on youtube. Really like what I have heard especially on this track.


Here is another killer track by Swarf.


I think on Friday I am going go down to the Electric Fetus to see if they have the new Snog album in stock. Found a couple of tracks from Babes in Consumerland and loved what I have heard, especially "Apocalypse Fatigue".




I have been listening to the new Helalyn Flowers album constantly. I really adore their cover of 2 Unlimited's "No Limits". It so rocks.


As a big fan of the synthpop group Blume, I have been dying for new material from them. Their new song "Western Rust" is what I have been longing for since their debut album Rise From Grey which was released a few years ago. This band can do no wrong in my opinion.





Comments

Popular Posts