Tuesday's playlist

Because today was a holiday, I had the day off from work. I usually post on Sunday night what I am going to listen to at work on Monday but with the holiday, this weekly series is going to be for Tuesday.

Gospel Gossip: Gospel Gossip


Gospel Gossip is a local band from Minneapolis, MN. I just got their latest self-titled album from the library. It is really good. Reminds me of a lot of my favorite shoegazing bands like Lush and My Bloody Valentine. Check 'em out. One day I will go see them live for sure.

FTC: Anti-Human

I recently received a copy of the latest FTC album from a friend. I only listened to half of it but I like what I have heard so far.

Mediaeval Baebes: Undrentide



Sometimes I need to take the edge off from all the synthpop and industrial music I listen to during the work day.

Loreena McKennitt: The Visit




Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks



This is probably going to be the first album I am going to listen to tomorrow since I am surrounded by idiots at my work. Suicide Commando will be the perfect album to listen to first thing tomorrow morning.

Siouxsie and The Banshees: Twice Upon a Time: The Singles Collection



I don't think I really need to explain this album. Listening to some Siouxsie and The Banshees at the office always brightens up my day :).

Garbage: Beautiful Garbage




Hanzel und Gretyl: Scheissmessiah



Gotta need some loud and heavy music like HuG ;).

Inertia: Universal Blood




The Break Up: The Break Up

Comments

Popular Posts