My 10 favorite songs of 2013 (so far)





















I had totally forgotten last month to post some of my favorite tunes released this year because I like to post some of my favorite music mid-year. A lot of good songs have come out in 2013 so far. Of course this is just a preliminary list. My final list won't be posted until either the end of the year or possibly sometime into the new year, depending on what music is released around that time. At one point "You Walk Away" by Blutengel was my favorite 2013 song. Unfortunately for Blutengel, they have been ousted out of the top spot with "Runaway" by Noblesse Oblige. You wouldn't believe how many freaking times I play that song at home and at work. Gotta give credit where credit is due and that is IAMX's Chris Corner who directed the music video for "Runaway" which is how I really got into Noblesse Oblige (along with the Absolute Grrrls Manifesto compilation which features one of the group's older songs). I hope by the  end of the year I will have the new Marsheaux and Hurts albums, especially Marsheaux whose music I absolutely adore.

Comments

Popular Posts