Albums I am currently listening to

Amduscia: Filofobia



I finally got the new Amduscia album in the mail yesterday. I am really enjoying every second of the album. Very aggressive yet melodic.

Cyferdyne: Genesys



Still enjoying this album :).

Marsheaux: Inhale



Another strong album from Marsheaux. I have been listening to the album constantly since I got it in the mail earlier this week.

Mr.Kitty: Life

If you haven't heard of Mr.Kitty, you have now. I recently discovered his music via Twitter and the independent record label Engraved Ritual. Excellent synthpop.

Sacred Treasures V From a Russian Cathedral



Lately I have been listening to a lot of choral music that I am finding at my local library. Last week I got this album. It is just absolutely beautiful music.

Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles: Advent at Ephesus

After hearing the Benedictines' latest album, I decided to check their first album out from my library. Loved what I had heard.

The Idan Raichel Project: Quarter to Six



I have been a fan of The Idan Raichel Project for a few years now. His music is a fusion of modern electronica, Hebrew text and African/Arab music.

Camera Obscura: Lets Get Out of This Country



Very catchy indie pop. I really dig it.

Comments

Popular Posts