Cyndi Lauper to perform entire first album in Minneapolis

Tonight I was perusing google news out of sheer boredom. Lo and behold I came across some awesome news...Cyndi Lauper to perform first album in its entirety in Minneapolis. It goes without saying (or maybe not...haha) that I adore Cyndi Lauper and am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO planning on buying a ticket to that show this Friday. Ticket info is on the link I just posted. Yeah they aren't cheap but for Cyndi I'm willing to pay to see her live. I most likely will do just the $49 (which I believe is general admission).


I am not ashamed to admit this but I always loved Cyndi Lauper and preferred her over Madonna. I liked Madonna's music in my youth but Cyndi for me was my preference between the two. I loved her goofy, quirky personality. I related more to her music than Madonna's. Also I love Cyndi's work as an activist and her memoirs that came out last year.

Comments

Popular Posts