Erotic Elk

Tonight I was perusing Side-Line's website when I came across an article on a Swedish electropop group called Erotic Elk. Of course my curiosity was piqued when word "electropop" was mentioned and the name of the band just stood right out there with me. So I started to do some online research on the band. If you click on the link I just posted that leads to their website, you can get a taste of Erotic Elk's music. I found a couple of tracks via youtube and really dug what I had heard. As a fan of Neuroticfish, Zynic, and old Apoptygma Berzerk, Erotic Elk's music is right up this electropop/synthpop fan's alley.







You can also hear some more of their music on their SoundCloud page. I definitely recommend checking them out if you are a big fan of synthpop music as I am.

Comments

Popular Posts