My 10 current favorite albums

10. Sunscreem: Change or Die

I am really glad that I picked up this album while at the Electric Fetus' garage sale last weekend. It is really good '90s style techno music. I should try to get 03 (which I once had on cassette as a teenager). I almost forgot how much I liked this band.

09. The Azoic: Corruption

I have been listening to Corruption a lot since I bought it last month at the Combichrist show. The remixes are really good. Just wish there was more than one remix of "Search and Destroy" and "Lost Souls".

08. Lindsey Stirling: Lindsey Stirling

I had gotten this album from the library (and burned a personal copy for myself while on vacation earlier this month). Really dig Lindsey's album. Kick ass mix of classical and techno.

07. Syrian: Death of a Sun

I have been listening to this album on Spotify lately. Awesome synthpop. I recently put in a bid for my own copy on ebay. I can definitely chalk this album up as one of the best synthpop albums of 2013.

06. Vivaldi: The Four Seasons

So glad I bought this album last weekend. It is nice to just take a break from all the industrial, metal, and synthpop music I listen to and just thrown in some classical music especially Vivaldi's The Four Seasons.

05. Butcher Babies: Goliath

Goliath is my favorite metal album at the moment. Heavy and harsh. I like that there are two female vocalists. Good album to listen to at work and keep me focused on my job at hand.

04. Marsheaux: Lumineux Noir

As much as I love Inhale, I think Lumineux Noir is (slightly) better. I was listening to the album today at work and I didn't skip over one single song on it unlike Inhale. I think this band is underrated. I love their minimalist sound. It is a refreshing change of pace from the sometimes repetitive sounds of EBM.

03. Nitin Sawhney: London Undersound

Love, love, love this album. Perfect rainy day music with its mix of world and electronica music.

02. Goldfrapp: Tales of Us

I have been listening to the new Goldfrapp album every freaking day since I bought it last Wednesday after work. It reminds me a little of Seventh Tree and Felt Mountain, with a bit of folk music thrown in. I can listen to this mellow album both at work and at home. The music just makes me so damn happy.

01. Blume: Autumn Ruins

As if anyone who knows me hasn't figured this one out, I love this album to bits and pieces. Definitely one of my favorite synthpop albums of 2013. This album is definitely going to give Noblesse Oblige's Affair of the Heart a serious run at the top of my best of list later this year. This album is so damn good.

Comments

Popular Posts