My 10 current favorite synthpop albums

Today was a synthpop sort of day for me at the office. Inspired by the music that I spent the day listening to, I thought I would share my current favorite synthpop albums with my readers.

10. CHROM - Synthetic Movement


09. Carved Souls - Waveform


08. Wolfsheim - Chasing Shadows


07. Mr.Kitty - Life


06. Noblesse Oblige - Affair of the Heart
>

05. Future Perfect - Escape


04. Marsheaux - Inhale


03. Moonlight Cove - Orphans of the Storm


02. Blume - Autumn Ruins


01. Syrian - Death of a Sun


Right now the new Blume and Syrian albums are my current obsessions. The music is so ridiculously catchy. My favorite song at the moment is the acoustic ballad "For My Lorraine" by Blume. The lyrics are so deeply personal and the melodies so beautiful. The song is so emotionally moving to listen to.

The new Syrian album is really killer. It has a bit of an '80s new wave sound through out the album. I have been listening to it as much as possible.


I definitely recommend checking out these albums I have listed.

Comments

Popular Posts