Office playlist of the week

I have been meaning to change the title of my weekly blog series Monday's Playlist. Finally came up with a much more suitable title while I was on my post-dinner walk. I get the best ideas at the strangest times I swear. LOL! So here is what I plan on listening to this week (along with my current faves: Autumn Ruins by Blume, Corruption by The Azoic, Tales of Us by Goldfrapp).

Absolute Grrrls Manifesto

If you haven't heard this compilation yet, I strongly recommend checking it out. It is 4 CDs of some of today's best female fronted bands in goth, metal, industrial, and synthpop music. Granted it just scratches the surface but there are some solid bands to check out. This is how I discovered Noblesse Oblige.

Kirlian Camera: Odyssey Europa

Excellent compilation of old and more recent Kirlian Camera.

Blutengel: Tranenherz

I love Monument but Tranenherz is my personal favorite Blutengel album.

Conjure One: Conjure One

One of my personal favorite albums of all time, and definitely my personal favorite Conjure One album. I can listen to it from start to finish without skipping a single track.

Butcher Babies: Goliath

I love headbanging to this album at work. Good way to distract myself from where I am at for eight hours.

Amduscia: Filofobia

More aggressive music to make my work day to go faster and to help me stay sane.

Javelynn: Chimaera at Heart

One of my favorite albums in the last few years. Really bouncy, happy music for me. Such a underrated album from 2011.

Kobra and The Lotus: Kobra and The Lotus

Love the powerful vocals of Kobra Paige.

Omega Lithium: Kinetik

Another heavy metal album that I absolutely adore.

Marsheaux: Lumineux Noir

Something catchy in between a lot of the heavier music.


Moonlight Cove: Hearts of the World

Love this band, love this album.

Comments

Popular Posts