My 10 current favorite songs of 2013

With 2013 slowly but surely inching its way towards the end of the tunnel, I thought I would share with my readers ten of my current favorite songs that came out this year.

10. Berlin: Animal

I love this new direction that Berlin has taken with their new album Animal. It really has given the band new life if you ask me.

09. VNV Nation: If I Was

This is one of my top favorite tracks off the new VNV Nation album Transnational.

08. Marsheaux: Secret Place

I have yet to get sick and tired of listening to "Secret Place". Proof that not all pop music is horrible.

07. Blutengel: You Walk Away


06. Goldfrapp: Annabel


Absolutely gorgeous song. The new Goldfrapp album Tales of Us is definitely one of their better albums since Felt Mountain.

05. Amduscia: Filofobia


04. Helalyn Flowers: White Me In/Black Me Out


03. Suicide Commando: When Evil Speaks


02. Noblesse Oblige: Runaway


01. Blume: For My Lorraine

I am hopelessly addicted to this song.

Comments

Popular Posts