Jam of the Week: The Mediaeval Baebes - We Three Kings

With Christmas just right around the corner, I have been getting in the holiday spirit with The Mediaeval Baebes' interpretation of "We Three Kings" from their Christmas album Of Kings and Angels (which of course I ordered ;)).

I really love how the women harmonize on this timeless classic. I am eagerly anticipating on hearing the entire album. I really have forgotten how good this vocal group is. I have been a fan for a decade now. I discovered them at Cheapo Records when I came upon their album Undrentide and the cover art intrigued me, and the rest is history. FYI...for those in the underground scene and are familiar with Miranda Sex Garden, Katherine Blake used to be in MSG. I started listening to MSG when I did some online research on Mediaeval Baebes and Katherine Blake.

Comments

Popular Posts