Current list of upcoming shows in the Twin Cities

February
the Casket Girls at Triple Rock
 DJ SLT at Ground Zero: Heartless
Heartbreakers Ball: The Melismastics, The Beatifics, and Glean at Cause
Skinny Puppy at Mill City Nights
DJ SLT at Ground Zero: Dead Space
DSMN presents A Night in Hell

March
Hate Dept w/Project 44 and Absynthe of Faith
Chad Valley Fine Line Music Cafe
Transmission: 13 Years (a celebration in the First Avenue main room)
KPT at Cause
Warpaint at First Avenue
Gary Numan at Mill City Nights

April
Dum Dum Girls at The Triple Rock
Iced Earth at First Avenue
VNV Nation at Mill City Nights
Combichrist w/William Control, New Years Day, and Gabriel and the Apocalypse

May
God Module w/Die Sektor, Mordacious, F.T.C, and DJ SLT
DE/VISION, Architect, Thought Thieves in Saint Paul
Aesthetic Perfection at Ground Zero with Surgyn and Panic Lift

June
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds at The State Theatre

My concert schedule is insane this year. I love it! Just bought my ticket over the weekend for the Dum Dum Girls show because their new album is fabulous. Last week I bought the VIP package for God Module. That shit is going to be the bomb. Right now I am really stoked to see Skinny Puppy in less than two weeks and this week I am going to Cause for Heartbreakers Ball. I was listening to some of The Melismatics' music on youtube and I really dug what I have heard. 2014 is shaping up to be a great year for live music. I think you would have to be a fool to not go to any of these shows.

Comments

Popular Posts