Albums I am currently listening to

Here is what I have been listening to lately, along with some old music I recently dug out of a box.

Old school ( for me that is when I was in my 20s/30s ;)):

Exit Paradise by In Strict Confidence

Redemption by Imperative Reaction

Where Sun and Moon Unite by In Strict Confidence

Satellites by Cylab

The Approach by I:Scintilla

Demon Kiss by Blutengel

Flicker by Ayria

Advance and Follow (V2) by VNV Nation


New School

Hydra by Within Temptation

Only in Dreams by Dum Dum Girls

Corruption by The Azoic

Greatest hits...So Far by P!nk

Common Reaction by Uh Huh Her

I almost forgot  how much I enjoy Redemption by Imperative Reaction. That was the first album IR album I ever heard. Still holds up very well with me to this very day. Very good motivational music to listen to while one is trying out the new exercises given to me today at my second physical therapy session for frozen shoulder (which is so much fun...not). I am also really enjoying the two ISC albums I have mentioned. I especially love the Where Moon and Sun Unite EP. That was my first ISC album I ever bought so that album has a special place in my heart. I guess the reason for digging out some old music is because I am not exactly getting any younger hence the need to feel nostalgic.

I must admit I really do love the new Within Temptation album. It doesn't bore me like their previous albums (sorry WT). I think having an array of guest musicians on the album has broken up the monotony of the band's music. Hydra and Only In Dreams have been the two albums that are getting heavy rotation both at work and at home. I am really looking forward to seeing Dum Dum Girls in two weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts