Current List of Upcoming Shows in the Twin Cities

It is that time again for me to post a current list of upcoming shows that are happening in the Twin Cities.

March
Hate Dept w/Project 44 and Absynthe of Faith
Chad Valley Fine Line Music Cafe
Transmission: 13 Years (a celebration in the First Avenue main room)
KPT at Cause
Warpaint at First Avenue
Gary Numan at Mill City Nights

April
Dum Dum Girls at The Triple Rock
Iced Earth at First Avenue
VNV Nation at Mill City Nights
Phantogram at First Avenue
Combichrist w/William Control, New Years Day, and Gabriel and the Apocalypse

May
God Module w/Die Sektor, Mordacious, F.T.C, and DJ SLT
DE/VISION with Thought Thieves in Saint Paul
Aesthetic Perfection at Ground Zero with Surgyn and Panic Lift

June
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds at The State Theatre
Tegan and Sara at First Avenue


July
Sarah McLachlan at the State Theatre


August
Tori Amos at the O'Shaughnessy


Just found out on bandsintown, the Phantogram show is sold out. Sounds like a moot point for me to mention it. LOL! Although it isn't on the Triple Rock's website yet, I have learned that Uh Huh Her will be playing there on 4/30. I found out via Camilla Grey's Instagram page. Chalk that up to another concert for me to go to along with the Tegan and Sara concert which I already bought my ticket. I would like to see Sarah McLachlan this summer but I'll have to see how much her show will be. I got so many concerts to attend this year. It's almost getting ridiculous. Almost :P.

Comments

Popular Posts