My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Here is this week's playlist of My Current Favorite Songs of the Week. I have really gotten into the sounds of pop acts Icona Pop and Charli XCX. Their music just puts me in a good mood when I need it. The playlist gradually gets harder with songs by the Japanese cyberunk band Baal and Youth Code.

01. Lock You Up by Charli XCX
02. Just Another Night by Icona Pop
 03. Bedroom Eyes by Dum Dum Girls
04. 1000 Years by Blouse
05. Wait Another Day by Uh Huh Her
 06. Dead Sector by Baal
07. Carried Mask by Youth Code
08. From My Cold Dead Hands by Combichrist
09. This Stone is Starting to Bleed by Roman remains
10. Krieger (Symphonic version by Blutengel

I am also totally digging the new Client single "Refuge". I have been listening to it constantly since last night. The song is so freaking infectious. I pre-ordered the band's new album Authority as a result from listening to it non-stop last night. LOL! I personally do like the new singer.

Comments

Popular Posts