My favorite cover songs

Tonight I put together a playlist of My Favorite Cover Songs on Spotify. The original artists are listed in parentheses. Enjoy!

01. Standing (VNV Nation) - Cinderella Effect
02. No Limits (2 Unlimited) - Helalyn Flowers
03. Invincible (Pat Benatar) - Ayria
04. Hymn (Ultravox) - Kirlian Camera
05. It's A Sin (Pet Shop Boys) - Sensuous Enemy
06. Hotel California (The Eagles) - Noblesse Oblige
07. Promise (When in Rome) - Marsheaux
08. Over the Hills and Far Away (Gary Moore) - Nightwish
09. Little Black Angel (Death in June) - Ladytron
10. I Think We're Alone Now (Tommy James and the Shondells) - The Birthday Massacre


I definitely recommend checking out the versions of "Standing", "Invincible", and "Hymn" in particular. I think they are the cat's meow. At least to me they are ;).

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love this rehash of Hotel California! https://soundcloud.com/jorstein-wiener/jorstein-wiener-hotel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts