Office Playlist of the Week

Since tomorrow is my least favorite day of the week, I thought for tomorrow (and maybe for the rest of the week depending on my mood) I would listen to a lot of aggrotech and heavy metal music to make the day a bit more bearable or tolerable. Here is what I plan on listening to to keep me sane:

Shurado by Baal

Aftermath by Decoded Feedback

Scheissmessiah by Hanzel und Gretyl

Psychotherapy by Die Braut

When Evil Speaks by Psychotherapy

The Failure Epiphany by Unter Null

Tiempos de Furia by Hocico

Darkest White by Tristania


On the less heavier side of things:

The Bones of What You Believe by Chvrches

The Singles by Goldfrapp

Wolf Lords by Aby Wolf

If All Now Here by Feathers

Transnational by VNV Nation

Voyager by Sensuous Enemy

Comments

Popular Posts