Office Playlist of the Week

Well it's Sunday evening. Again. Another weekend is coming to an end and another end of the month push here, not to mention the stupid new system goes live this week. Oh goody. On the positive note, I recently made a trip to the Electric Fetus for some new music so that will help make my Monday a bit more tolerable. Here is what I plan on listening to for this "fun-filled" week:

Voices by Phantogram - This was one of the CDs I picked up today at the Fetus. I only heard it via Spotify. Let me tell you, the actual album itself sounds 100x better than the digital version. It is awesome. Now I am really excited to be going to see Phantogram in April. I feel so lucky to have scored a ticket for their now sold out show.

False Face by God Module - This was the other album I picked up today. Also sounds better than how it sounds online. I am listening to this album just as I am writing this blog tonight :).

This Is...by Icona Pop - My current favorite pop album right now. Just a fun album to listen to and a nice break from the darker stuff I listen to on a daily basis.

Hydra by Within Tempation - After a week of owning this album, I am still enjoying the new WT album immensely.

Too True by Dum Dum Girls - I can definitely see this album being in my end of the year top ten list. It is so freaking good. Really getting excited for their upcoming show in just over a week.

Total Nihilism by Nitro/Noise - As I am waiting for April and the release of the new Nitro/Noise album, I'll have to settle to listen to Total Nihilism. This band just totally blows a lot of bands in the aggrotech scene out of the water.

Machines Are Us by Icon of Coil

The Golden Sun of the Great East by Juno Reactor

All Of Your Light by Waves Under Water

Broken Hearts Corporate Minds by Sirus

III by Shiny Toy Guns

Scala and Kolacny Brothers by Scala and Kolacny Brothers

If All Now Here by Feathers

Beyond Flatline by Seabound

Atavist by Otep

Goliath by Butcher Babies

Darkest White by Tristania

Comments

Popular Posts