Throwback Thursday: Faith and the Muse at Ground Zero

For this week's Throwback Thursday, I chose Faith and the Muse which was the first show I started helping out with my friend Trace for his Kilted Farmer Koncerts promotional company. Boy! Five years ago sure has flown by. Local bands Mercy Kill and Autumn opened up for the band. Packed show. I remember a couple of douchebags who were totally butt wasted moshing during the show and would knock me into this poor woman which I had to apologize profusely. We were both super pissed. BTW...who the hell moshes to Faith and the Muse? Oh just some drunk ass morons. Anyways, on a more humorous note, two guys got into a fist fight during Autumn's set and had to have their asses hauled out of Ground Zero. Without further ado, here is my photos and video footage from the show.

goth_maven's Faith and the Muse at Ground Zero album on Photobucket




Comments

Popular Posts