Album of the Week: Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep

Yesterday was the day when the new album by The Luna Sequence came out. As someone with very little patience, I started listening to the new album via bandcamp. I was definitely not disappointed. I really like the sound that Kaia Young has got going for her with the mix of industrial, metal, and drum and bass music. Yesterday and part of today I listened to the majority of The Luna Sequence's catalog. I personally think Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep is her best work to date. I love the intricate melodies and the bombastic guitar riffs. The violin was a nice added touch. I was reminded a bit of Lindsey Stirling. So for this week's Album of the Week, I have chosen Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep. I really do recommend checking out The Luna Sequence's music. It is a nice departure from what I usually listen to on a daily basis at work.

Comments

Popular Posts