Music that I have bought this year so far

Last night I was listening to the Silence/Borderline and Whole/Flowers EPs by the German electropop band The Girl and The Robot. Of course I tried to find hard copies of them online last night but couldn't. Thankfully today I did on POPoNAUT's website (which is a great site to go for really hard to find albums like the EPs I just bought and the first Moonlight Cove album) and of course ordered them. This quickly inspired tonight's blog which is a list of albums and EPs that I have bought so far this year.

Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords
Amanda Ghost: Ghost Stories
Amaranthe: The Nexus
Anette Olzon: Shine
Arch Enemy: War Eternal
Army On the Dance Floor: Many Faces of War
Astronomique: Burning Stars EP
BAAL: Shurado
Belinda Carlisle: The Collection
Blutengel: Black Symphonies
Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty
Client: Authority
Delerium: Poem (I had to buy a new copy because the one I had sounded like shit)
Depeche Mode: Black Celebration
Depeche Mode: Ultra
Dum Dum Girls: Too True
Dum Dum Girls: Only In Dreams
Feathers: If All Now Here
Foretaste: Love On Demand
Fort Wilson Riot: Trilliun
God Destruction: Novus Ordo Seclorum
God Module: False Face
Goldfrapp: Supernature
Icona Pop: This Is...
Lindsey Stirling: Shatter Me
Lucid Living: Miracless
Lullacry: Crucify My Heart
Machinista: Arizona Lights
Mankind is Obsolete: Mobius Loop
Marsheaux: Odyssey
Mondtraume: Empty
My Midnight Heart: Chest of Hearts
Nightwish: Oceanborn
Nitro/Noise: No Cure For Apocalypse
Panic Lift: Is This Goodbye?
Phantogram: Voices
Psyborg Corp: the Frozen Shrines of Obsydyana
Schoolcraft: Rushing Through the Sky
Sirus: Broken Hearts Corporate Minds
Stoneburners: Songs in the Key of Arrakis
Surgyn: Envy
The Girl and The Robot: Silence/Borderline EP
The Girl and The Robot: Whole/Flowers EP
The Luna Sequence: Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep
The Melismatics: Rising Tide
Uh Huh Her: Future Souls
Veruca Salt: Eight Arms To Hold You
Within Temptation: Hydra

And to think, this is just from January to June of this year. LOL! I'm such a music junkie.

Comments

Popular Posts