Throwback Thursday: The Bangles with Half Demon Dolls at The Fine LIne 2011

I thought for Throwback Thursday, I would post a slide show of my pictures from the last time The Bangles performed in the Twin Cities which was three years ago at the Fine Line. Opening act was local band Half Demon Dolls. Despite the ridiculous rules of only taking three pictures during the show and my negative experience with a bouncer at the show (had no issues with the bouncer during for the opening act but when it came to The Bangles, I had some asshole up my grill about me taking pictures and I only was on my third picture with my digital camerabut yet there were other people who were far worse than me who got away with murder so to speak). Still I wish Michael Steele hadn't retired. I would have loved to have seen her with the band. Oh well. I was happy to see one of my favorite bands from my youth in concert finally.

goth_maven's The Bangles with Half Demon Dolls album on Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts