Album of the Week: Novus Ordo Seclorum by God Destruction

With all the CDs I recently acquired whether ordering online or borrowing from the library, I have been listening to Novus Ordo Seclorum by God Destruction a lot. I decided to make it my Album of the Week.

This is my first album by the Mexican aggrotech act. I hadn't heard of them until I decided to order some music from Juggernaut Music Group back in April. After listening to a few songs, I knew I had to order the album. After a lengthy wait to receive my CD copy of the album, the music proved that the long ass wait was so worth it as well as the money I spent for it and the Machinista EP). As a big fan of aggrotech music, Novus Ordo Seclorum satisfies this fan with its dark lyrics, fast pace dance beats, and harsh vocals.

Comments

Popular Posts