CDs for sale on Ebay

Today I went over to the Electric Fetus for my monthly visit to see what I could find there. It didn't take me very long to find three CDs that I wanted to buy. Not long ago tonight I got around to organizing my CD collection to include my new purchases and my copies of The Girl and The Robot EPs that I got in the mail on Thursday. All this organizing made me realize I should put up some CDs for auction on Ebay. Why? Because it appears I need to get a new CD tower and I like to try to keep my music collection somewhat under control unlike many years ago when I spent more $$$ than I really should have. LOL! So here are the CDs I have up for sale with a youtube clip to give people an idea of the music I am selling. My ebay username is eanderson74.

Combichrist: What the Fuck is Wrong With You People?/EveryBody Hates You





Juno Reactor: The Golden Sun of the Great East


Belly: King


Apoptygma Berzerk: Harmonizer


Club Bizarre 1




De/Vision: Noob


Berlin: Animal


Kobra and The Lotus: Kobra and the Lotus


VNV Nation: Judgement


Modern Rock: Dance





Midnattsol: The Metamorphosis Melody


UPDATE:
I just added a few more CDs to my Ebay page.
Siouxsie and The Banshees - The Very Best of Siouxsie and The Banshees (2 disc limited edition)
Assemblage 23 - Bruise
Assemblage 23 - Compass
Assemblage 23 - Meta

Comments

Popular Posts