My Current Top 10 favorites

As I was sitting in my chair goofing around on the internet and trying to figure out what I should write for my latest blog entry tonight, I have come to a conclusion to just make tonight's blog entry as simple as possible and just share with my readers what some of my favorite music is at the moment.

Top 10 Favorite Bands: 
10. Arch Enemy
09. Dum Dum Girls
08. The Luna Sequence
07. Cosmic Armchair
06. AudioCentesis
05. Xandria
04. The Jezabels
03. Marsheaux
02. Empyrean Asunder
01. The Girl and The Robot


Top 10 Favorite Albums/EPs 
10. Prisoner by The Jezabels
09. Sacrificium by Xandria
08. Zughenruhe by AudioCentesis
07. Whole/Flowers by The Girl and The Robot
06. Odyssey by Marsheaux
05. War Eternal by Arch Enemy
04. End of Daze by Dum Dum Girls
03. The Frozen Shrines of Obsydyana by Psyborg Corp
02. Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep by The Luna Sequence
01. Hate by Empyrean Asunder

My Top 10 Favorite Songs
10. Habitat by Austra
09. The Forever Ritual by The Luna Sequence
08. Carried Mask by Youth Code
07. Crosshairs by Mankind is Obsolete
06. Mirror Haus by Lindsey Stirling
05. It's Just a Dream by Ambra Red
04. Catch me by The Jezabels
03. Flowers by The Girl and The Robot
02. Lilith by Ruined Conflict
01. Love is Calling by Melotron

Comments

Popular Posts