Office Playlist of the Week

Oh yay. It's Sunday evening again. Time to figure out what to listen to at the office. Today I got a new CD case for my music and this one holds more than my previous CD case meaning more music choices for me to listen to :). Here is some of what I plan on listening to this week:

Arch Enemy: Khaos Legions


Dum Dum Girls: End of Daze


Stoneburner: Songs In The Key Of Arrakis


Travis: The Man Who


Puffy Amiyumi: The Very Best of Puffy Amiyumi


The Girl and the Robot: Whole/Flowers


The Girl and The Robot: Silence/Borderline


Blondie: Greates Hits Deluxe Redux


Android Lust: The Human Animal


Front Line Assembly: Echogenetic


Army On the Dancefloor: Many Faces of War (well actually I have a download of the album at work, besides at home ;))


Client: Authority


Luna Mortis: The Absence


Siouxsie and The Banshees: The Very Best of Siouxsie and The Banshees


Some other stand bys:

Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe

Phantogram: Voices

Nitro/Noise: No Cure For Apocalypse

Blutengel: Black Symphonies

Veruca Salt: Eight Arms To Hold You

Of course this is just some. I will also be bringing my current favorite albums like the new albums by Arch Enemy, Xandria, Mondtraume, The Luna Sequence, Dum Dum Girls, Marsheaux, Psyborg Corp, and Lindsey Stirling.

Comments

Popular Posts