Office Playlist of the Week

This weekend was a great weekend for new music. I made a trip to Cheapo Discs on Saturday and picked up a few CDs and then today I borrowed a bunch of CDs from the library.

From my collection:

Social Distortion: Social Distortion

Hocico: Wrack and Ruin

Clan of Xymox: Creatures

Wolfsheim: Spectators

Blutengel: Black Symphonies (An Orchestral Journey)

Angel Haze: Dirty Gold

Kitten: Kitten

Empyrean Asunder: Serpent

Dido: Life For Rent

Junksista: Bad Case of Fabulous

Lindsey Stirling: Lindsey Stirling

Machinista: Arizona Lights

Elastica: Elastica

Eluveitie: Origins

From the library:

Sleigh Bells: Bitter Rivals

Daft Punk: Discovery

White Sea In Cold Blood

Lissie: Back to Forever

Dessa: Parts of Speech

Pantera: Cowboys From Hell

Black Label Society: Unblackened

Phantogram: Nightlife

Howler: World of Joy

Arcade Fire: Reflektor


So far I really dig the albums by Lissie, Dessa, White Sea, and Pantera. I especially dig the White Sea album because it reminds me of Kitten's self-titled debut album. If you like Kitten and Io Echo, I definitely recommend checking out White Sea.

Comments

Popular Posts