Throwback Thursday: My Top 10 Favorite Alternative/Modern Rock Songs from 1994

For this week's Throwback Thursday, I decided to pick 10 of my favorite alternative/modern rock songs from 20 years ago. Where was I in 1994? Miserable as hell in my freshman year in college at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, IA. On the upside, I was listening to a lot of alternative rock music which to no one surprise went mostly unheard of by my peers at that podunk school.

01. Erasure: Always


02. Mazzy Star: Fade Into You


03. Veruca Salt: Seether


04. Jesus and The Mary Chain: Sometimes Always


05. Tori Amos: Cornflake Girl


06. Bjork: Big Time Sensuality


07. Enigma: Return to Innocence


08. Live: Selling the Drama


09. Hole: Doll Parts


10. Love Spit Love: Am I Wrong

Comments

Popular Posts