Albums I am currently listening to

Well this week has been a good week for music. I got my latest order from Alfa Matrix Records and some cds from the library. Here is what I have been listening to lately.









Royskopp and Robyn: Do It Again

Krishna Das: Kirtan Wallah

Sia: 1000 Forms of Fear

Sonny Knight: I'm Still Here

If you haven't heard of Petals and Thorns, you should now. They are a band from Cleveland, OH. If you like dark electronic rock, I think you will dig this band. They recently released their debut album The Broken Mirror this week.

I know I have mentioned it on many occasions here but do check out the new Psy'Aviah. It is easily one of the best releases this year. The remixes are just as good. And please do buy the tribute album to The Cure from Psy'Aviah's label Alfa Matrix.

I am digging the collaboration that Royskopp and Robyn on the EP Do It Again. Neither of those artists can really do no wrong in my book. The new SIA album is excellent to and certainly worth looking to. 

Comments

Popular Posts