Some of my favorite releases from 2014

Today I saw in my news feed on FB a couple of preliminary best of 2014 lists since we re already in mid October and the year is slowly coming to an end. I thought I would share some of my favorite albums from this year. I might forget one or more but this is just a preliminary list. I am still waiting for my damn Youth Code CD as well as the new Psy'Aviah album, and the new Avarice in Audio and The Cure tribute albums don't come out until November. I won't post the final list until late December/early January. I should also note, this list is in random order.

Empyrean Asunder: Serpent
Nitro/Noise: No Cure For Apocalypse
God Destruction: Novus Ordo Seclorum
Arch Enemy: War Eternal
Xandria: Sacrificium
The Luna Sequence: Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep
Pretty Addicted: It All Stems From Childhood
Phantogram: Voices
Dum Dum Girls: Too True
Kitten by Kitten
Baal: Shurado
Mankind is Obsolete: Mobius Loop
Marsheux: Odyssey
Client: Authority
Weird Al Yankovic: Mandatory Fun
Within Temptation: Hydra
Blutengel: Black Symphonies (An Orchestral Journey)
3 Teeth: 3 Teeth
The Lonely Soul Experince: Path of Blood
Keluar: Keluar
Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1
Stoneburner: Songs in the Key of Arrakis
Mirabilis: Here and the Hereafter
Lindsey Stirling: Shatter Me
Fort Wilson Riot: Trilliun
God Module: False Face
Mondtraume: Empty [deluxe edition]
Aengeldust: Freakshow
Army on The Dance Floor: Many Faces of War

Comments

Popular Posts