10 Songs That Should Be On the Next Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack

A few minutes ago tonight I just found out through Facebook that I could download the soundtrack to my favorite film of the summer < href=https://play.google.com/music/listen#/album/Btmdbtfzel2mdiai5ewdjd5nqui/Various+Artists/Guardians+Of+The+Galaxy+(Awesome+Mix+Vol.+1)>Guardians of the Galaxy for free (as long as the individual has a google play account which I do personally). I should note this is for people in the US only. Sorry everyone else, you'll have to pay. Then earlier today I was listening to a compilation of Heart's music that I got from the library and it got me to thinking that their music from the '70s would be perfect for the next soundtrack to the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Both of these moments inspired tonight's blog which is songs that I think should be featured on the next GOTG soundtrack. Of course I am going to keep to the classic pop/rock sound.

01. Heart: Barracuda


02. Black Sabbath: Paranoid


03. Cat Stevens: Peace Train


04. Gladys Knight And The Pips: Midnight Train to Georgia


05. Blondie: One Way or Another


06. Fleetwood Mac: Go Your Own Way


07. Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


08. Wild Cherry: Play That Funky Music


09. Carly Simon: You're So Vain


10. The Clash: London Calling

Comments

Popular Posts