Old and New Favorite Songs

Old Favorites:
Mono: Life in Mono

Over the weekend I picked up Mono's album Formica Blues. When I first heard the album back in my 20s, I really wasn't impressed with the album other than the track "Life in Mono". Now that I have listened to it again, I am finding myself enjoying the album. Still love the song "Life in Mono to this very day.

Elastica: 2:1

My personal favorite Elastica song of all time.

Veruca Salt: Volcano Girls

I can never get tired of listening to "Volcano Girls". So glad to be able to see Veruca Salt perform this song live this past summer too.

New Favorites:
Ellie Goulding: Love Me Like You Do

I love the new Ellie Goulding song but it still won't get my ass into the theater for that shitfest 50 Shades of Grey. I rather read Ayn Rand than read crap.

Mondtraume: Still Beating

My very favorite synthpop song at the moment. So damn catchy. Mondtraume has yet to put out a song I do not like.

Unity One: Infra Red

Really great synthpop song.

Comments

Popular Posts