Office Playlist of the Week

Today I finally ventured outside and made a trip to The Electric Fetus for their Valentine's Day sale. I picked up a few CDs, all used. There were no new releases that really appealed to me at the moment.

Massive Attack: Mezzanine

Depeche Mode: Violator

The Crystal Method: Vegas

Platinum Girl: A Tribute to Blondie

I used to own the first three albums years ago but sold them for much needed cash. I particularly missed listening to Mezzanine, another favorite Massive Attack album of mine. The Blondie tribute album is really good. I listened to it the moment I got home from my errands.

Sisu: Blood Tears

Chandeen: Forever and Ever

Wussy: Attica

Mirabilis: Here and the Hereafter

Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe

Nitro/Noise: Total Nihilism

Nightwish: Imaginaerum

Delerium: Music Box Opera

Dead Can Dance: In Concert

Javelynn: Chimaera at Heart

Surgyn: Envy

Sirus: Broken Hearts Corporate Minds

Republica: Republica

Garbage: beautifulgarbage

Hungry Lucy: Pulse of the Earth

Feathers: If All Now Here

The Foreign Resort: Dead End Roads

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

I:Scintilla: Dying and Falling

Siouxsie and The Banshees: Superstition

Blutengel: Labyrinth

Blume: Rise From Grey

A Strange Play: An Alfa Matrix Tribute to The Cure

Comments

Popular Posts