Old and New Favorite Songs

Old Favorite Songs:
Delta Rae: Dance In The Graveyards


"Dance In The Graveyards" remains my favorite song by the North Carolina band Delta Rae. I absolutely love the video and song because it is so beautiful yet still manages to bring tears to my eyes.

L7: Can I Run?

This is one of my favorite songs off Hungry For Stink. Loved it when I was a teenager, still love it as an adult.

Stan Bush: The Touch

I recently came across the soundtrack to the 1986 film Transformers The Movie. I forgot how much I love this song. So cheesy but oh so catchy I freaking love the song (and the movie too). Reminds me so much of Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger".

New Favorite Songs:

My favorite song from Pegasus Asteroid. I really adore this band. I really more people would check out their music.

Harmjoy: My Tears Fall

I am a bit late with this band. I recently listened to their album on Spotify which is fantastic after I checked out their latest music video for "My Tears Fall". I am reminded quite a bit of fellow futurepop bands like Seabound, Covenant, and De/Vision.

Purity Ring: Begin Again


I am totally loving the new Purity Ring album right now. Here is my latest favorite song from their new album.

Comments

Popular Posts